History of Masseria San Nicola
In the Middle Ages, wealthy peasants who had the chance to build houses and stone dependencies on their land called them “masserie”. Over time these peasant estates were bought by lords with the intention to spend their holidays in the countryside.
So over time, the farms have turned into luxury places.
The Masseria San Nicola was built by the Prince of Carbonelli in 1600. Later it was bought by the Camicia family in 1800 as a summer residence.
It was originally known as Masseria delle Seti, later the name was changed to Masseria San Nicola as a sign of devotion to the patron Saint of Bari.
The Gardens of the Masseria San Nicola are in line with the typical nineteenth-century garden of the villas and palaces of Puglia: it is surrounded by walls and has narrow streets for walking and above all rich in scents and colors: from bougainvillea to citrus, from aromatic plants to roses .
Masseria House is built on two floors and includes:
- 6 double bedrooms with double bed
- 6 bathrooms
- Double living room
- Big dining room
- Scenic terrace
- Private garden
- Private pool
Masseria House is equipped with:
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
- Coffee machine
- Beach towels
- Swimming pool
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Masseria S. Nicola (12 person)
- High Season (1/07 –15/09): 20.000,00 euro ( IVA inc )
- Mid Season (1/05 – 30/06 | 16/09-15/10): 17.000,00 euro ( IVA inc )
- Low Season (16/10 –30/04): 15.000,00 euro ( IVA inc )
The staff on standby for 6 hours a day is included in the weekly price.
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUBOOK YOUR APARTMENT
The Masseria San Nicola is designed to satisfy those who want peace, calm and beauty in the heart of Puglia.